To be eligible for Partner Membership of Two Sides, applicants must:
While partner members are required to operate their businesses in an environmentally and socially responsible manner, they are not required to adopt and implement the Two Sides Principles or pay a membership fee.
- support the aims and objectives of Two Sides; and,
- be willing to provide specialized skills and expertise to help Two Sides achieve its objectives.
Partner Member Role
Partner Members must commit to play an active role in helping Two Sides achieve its objectives.
Partner Members play a vital role in helping Two Sides communicate with all its stakeholders. Partner Members use their specialized skills and expertise to assist in developing Two Sides' policies, marketing plans and overall messaging, and may be invited to participate in the Two Sides Sustainability and Marketing Committees.
Partner Member Benefits
- Access to Two Sides materials. Use Two Sides resources to help educate your clients and other stakeholders using verifiable, consistent messaging that enhances your credibility.
- Enhanced reputation. Support the reputation and interests of your organization by more effectively sharing our industry's sustainability story.
- Strength in numbers. Participate in industry-wide efforts to develop practical, sustainable solutions in consultation with peers, government, NGOs and others.
- News and information. Get 24/7 access to news and information on emerging sustainability issues and challenges facing the Graphic Communications Supply Chain.
- Communications platform. Use our communication platform to help you more effectively engage the media, suppliers, NGOs and others on sustainability issues.