To be eligible for Commercial Membership of Two Sides, applicants must:
Commercial Member Commitments
- be actively involved for commercial reasons in the Graphic Communications Supply Chain;
- adopt the Two Sides Principles;
- submit a complete and accurate application form; and,
- pay an annual Commercial Membership fee.
Commercial Members must commit to:
Commercial Member Role
- promote responsible business practices in the Graphic Communications Supply Chain;
- operate their business in accordance with the prevailing Two Sides Principles;
- comply with the Two Sides U.S. Anti-trust Compliance Policy; and,
- comply with the rules related to use of the Two Sides logo and intellectual property.
Commercial Members are responsible for disseminating information about Two Sides and its activities to their internal and external stakeholders. This includes educating staff on environmental challenges faced by the Print and Paper industry and communicating the messages and processes of Two Sides. Commercial members will have the opportunity to join the Two Sides Sustainability and Marketing Groups which focus on defining and developing the various Two Sides initiatives.
Commercial Member Benefits
- Enhanced credibility. By joining with other members to speak with one voice about the sustainability of the entire Graphic Communications Supply Chain, your organization can communicate with customers and other stakeholders using verifiable, consistent messaging that enhances credibility and confidence in your business.
- Increased visibility. Increase the visibility of your organization's sustainability efforts to our growing worldwide database by uploading information for inclusion on the Two Sides U.S. website and in our regular newsletter.
- A forum to challenge misleading anti-paper and print claims. Two Sides engages with companies who send misleading and unfounded environmental messages about paper and print. Our goal is to educate the marketplace about the sustainable features of print and paper, and correct the misconceptions.
- Communications platform. Your membership provides opportunities for valuable discussion and interaction with industry peers, as well as a communication platform to help you more effectively engage the media, suppliers, NGOs and others on sustainability issues.
- Access to Two Sides materials. A variety of materials, including a customizable "Myths and Facts" brochure, serve as a valuable resource to help you communicate with customers, employees and other stakeholders about our industry's sustainability.
- Strength in numbers. Participate in industry-wide efforts to develop practical, sustainable solutions in consultation with peers, government, NGOs and others.
- News and information. Get 24/7 access to news and information on emerging sustainability issues and challenges facing the Graphic Communications Supply Chain.
- Web page template. Use our customizable template to create your own web page to publicize your organization's sustainability credentials.
- Logo use. Membership privileges include authorization to use the Two Sides logo and other intellectual property, demonstrating your business's sustainability leadership, proactive approach to environmental responsibility and commitment to implementing the Two Sides Principles in a robust and credible manner.
- Free webinars, training sessions and presentations. Two Sides offers free webinars, training sessions and presentations to its members on hot topics related to the sustainability of print and paper. In some cases, travel and accommodations costs may need to be covered.