|Allied Organization Member|
To be eligible for Allied Organization Membership of Two Sides, applicants must:
Allied Organization Member Commitments
- be an Allied Organization that is actively involved in the Graphic Communications Supply Chain;
- adopt and implement the Two Sides Principles;
- submit a complete and accurate application form; and,
- pay an annual membership fee*.
Allied Organization Members must commit to:
- promote Two Sides membership among industry participants;
- educate their organization and members about the industry's sustainability issues and risks and about how to apply the Two Sides Principles;
- assist Two Sides in consulting widely throughout the industry;
- comply with the Two Sides U.S. Anti-trust Compliance Policy; and,
- comply with rules related to the use of Two Sides' logo and intellectual property.
Allied Organization Member Role
Allied Organization Members play an important role in outreach and disseminating information about Two Sides and its activities to their respective memberships. Outreach activity includes educating their organizations and members about the environmental challenges faced by the Graphic Communications Supply Chain and communicating Two Sides messages to their members and other stakeholders. Allied Organization members may be elected to the Two Side U.S. Board of Directors and may participate in Committees.
Allied Organization Member Benefits
- Access to Two Sides materials. By joining with other members to speak with one voice about the sustainability of the entire Graphic Communications Supply Chain, your organization can help educate your members and other stakeholders using verifiable, consistent messaging that enhances credibility and confidence in your operations.
- Increased visibility. Increase the visibility of your organization's sustainability efforts to our growing worldwide database by uploading information for inclusion on the Two Sides U.S. website and in our regular newsletter.
- Leadership value. Demonstrate leadership in consumer confidence issues to your organization and membership.
- A forum to challenge misleading anti-paper and print claims. Two Sides engages with companies who send misleading and unfounded environmental messages about paper and print. Our goal is to educate the marketplace about the sustainable features of print and paper, and correct the misconceptions.
- Enhanced reputation.Support the reputation and interests of your organization and your members by more effectively sharing our industry's sustainability story.
- Communications platform.Your membership provides opportunities for valuable discussion and interaction with industry peers, as well as a communication platform to help you more effectively engage the media, suppliers, NGOs and others on sustainability issues.
- Strength in numbers.Participate in industry-wide efforts to develop practical, sustainable solutions in consultation with peers, government, NGOs and others.
- News and information.Get 24/7 access to news and information on emerging sustainability issues and challenges facing the Graphic Communications Supply Chain.